Monday, October 17, 2011

Microsoft Xbox 360 Core White Console


Microsoft Xbox 360 Core White Console

3.2GHz PowerPC CPU • ATI GPU • 512 MB 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM • 1x Wireless Game Controller • 3x USB 2.0 port • XBOX Live ready • 20GB HDD • HD-AV-Kabel für High-Definition Output (720p, 1080i) • inkl.

Product Review

The benefits of the gaming industry have now officially become known to companies other than Sony and Nintendo, and Microsoft is always looking for a new market to take over, and so most were not surprised when Microsoft made the announcement that they were in development of a video game console.

This is just an update from my initial Xbox review. I have spent almost a year and a half playing Xbox games and I wanted to re-examine whether what I said a year ago is still just as relevant today.

One night this past January, my mother came home with an Xbox and a few games. I was eager to get it hocked up, but unfortunately it was late and I had to wait until tomorrow. When I came home from school it was hooked up and I put in Halo as soon as I got up stairs. The hook up is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment